At the moment, it’s most important to create traffic to your website, the recent events have affected search results massively.
NOW is the time to start using your blog/news to generate much-needed traffic to your website. With search terms for certain sectors not being looked for at the moment, you need to do everything you can to build awareness of your brand and to keep the lights on.
That all sounds great, doesn’t it? But what do you write about? We have listed below some subject matters that you could cover and have them published to build brand awareness.
- Write about you– Show that you’re human, what are the people like behind the computer screen?
- What are the frequently asked questions in your field? Use the question as your title and answer the question for your users
- How did you start the business? – People love to know where you’ve come from and how you started.
- Talk about something you’re passionate about– Passion will filter through the computer screen like water tumbling majestically through the rocks of the earth.
- Give something back– Tell your reader what kind of qualifications and experience they are likely to need if they want to succeed in the sector you are in, post links to resources they may find useful.
- Share your vision for the sector you are in.
- Talk about the negatives that your sector portrays and how you are different.
- Talk about your USP’s (Unique Selling Points).
- Choose a great client and do a feature on them.
- Talk about the things you want to change in the sector you are in.
- Give a breakdown of invaluable resources you have used in the past and give those people some recognition– who did your printing? who did your website?
- Let your readers know which was your most popular post and why you thought that was.
- Do you support a charity? If so, what is it? Can you set up a donation page?
- Company news is always a must. Every few weeks is probably enough.
- What do you do on a day off?
People love reading other people’s stories and you’re far more likely to build a strong rapport by being open and transparent. These are challenging times but we can get through this together.