6 Important things to do BEFORE hiring a good web designer…
- Ask Around…it’s time to use your network of contacts. They will give you an unbiased referral to a good web designer.
- Look at Google reviews and what other people are saying about them.
- Know what the goals and priorities of your website need to be.
- MEET your new potential web designer.
- Create a storyboard of the journey you want your customer to go on when they’re on your website.
- Get your website proposal in writing which details every step of the journey.
Then the last one is a bit cheeky BUT…
Feel free to contact us. We have a great reputation, our Google Reviews speak for themselves and we’re a good old fashioned family run business of over 12 years 🙂