A question we get asked a lot. The answer is more important now than it ever has been, due to the latest algorithms search engines use to dictate how important your website is, a blog that’s regularly updated, is essential.
If you’ve never used a blog before or you want to start getting Google’s attention then below are a few ideas for your subject line…
We’ve ALL been there sitting, staring at the computer keyboard just willing the words to write themselves!
- Write about you– Show that you’re human, what are the people like behind the computer screen?
- How did you start the business? – People love to know where you’ve come from and how you started.
- Talk about something you’re passionate about– Passion will filter through the computer screen like water tumbling majestically through the rocks of the earth.
- Give something back– Tell your reader what kind of qualifications and experience they are likely to need if they want to succeed in the sector you are in, post links to resources they may find useful.
- Share your vision for the sector you are in.
- Talk about the negatives that your sector portrays and how you are different.
- Talk about your USP’s (Unique Selling Points).
- Choose a great client and do a feature on them.
- Talk about the things you want to change in the sector you are in.
- Give a breakdown of invaluable resources you have used in the past and give those people some recognition– who did your printing? who did your website?
- Let your readers know which was your most popular post and why you thought that was.
- Do you support a charity? If so, what is it? Can you set up a donation page?
- Company news is always a must. Every few weeks is probably enough.
- What do you do on a day off?
- Use your chosen keywords and put them into your subject line– ‘How do I choose a good web designer in Staffordshire?’
Remember- PEOPLE BUY PEOPLE- let your personality and knowledge shine through 🙂[zmhub id = 1]