Customer experience is a sum of the interactions, encounters and experiences that your customers have when interacting with your business. From the first phone call to becoming happy and loyal customers. Positive customer experience is paramount to the success of your business.
How can you improve your customer experience?
Make content scannable
There’s no guarantee that anyone will read your content. You have to encourage this, but how?
- Use headers. With headers, users can find what they need without having to scour through your text.
- Be concise. Say everything you need to say in as few words as possible. Break up long paragraphs and use bullet points and lists — make important information stand out.
- Objective language. Readers trust facts.
Offer live chat
Adding a simple live chat can be a convenient and effective way for potential customers to communicate with you. Why should you use a live chat on your website?
- Live chat allows customers to multi-task. We’ve all been there, there’s nothing worse than being stuck on the phone in a queue for hours. By adding a live chat to your site, you provide customers with an opportunity to communicate with you even when they are occupied with other tasks.
- Customer questions can be answered quickly. Emails often require a lot of back and forth. On the other hand, live chat can resolve issues and answer questions instantly.
Offer free delivery
If applicable, don’t let your customers worry about any hidden costs. This makes the buying process more transparent. If an all-year round, free delivery is not a feasible option to your business, consider offering it during special occasions such as Black Friday or Christmas.
- Free delivery can increase sales. It can lead to a reduction in cart abandonment, making customers more likely to go through with their purchase.
There are plenty of small changes you can make to your website to improve your results, gain better engagement and achieve more conversions. We’re here to help – if you need help implementing the above recommendations, feel free to get in touch.